Help us keep the lights on by shopping at Amazon

Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Discuss your favorite shows
purple_hayes

Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Postby purple_hayes » Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:21 pm

Tyler wrote:Source of the post
cwilkins88 wrote:This last episode was hilarious. The proposal was cute, but I totally thought he was going to grab the cumber bun and then be like, oh wait, no im serious though.
It was a belt

its a cumberbun
Tyler
Owner

Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Postby Tyler » Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:34 am

We caught up (but there is probably a new one tonight).
The episode with Rosa coming out as bi to her parents was really sad. It was nice her dad was willing to keep his relationship with his daughter but the mom needed more time. Then it was so sweet/sad when Jake and everyone went over there for game night. I like a comedy that can sneak in a heart felt moment and make you feel.

The episode after that was described to me by Wilkins as one of the funniest episodes of B99 ever. The doofus crime family brother was really funny.
"Why do you have so many lamps"
"I ordered 100 instead of 1. I only had 6 months to return them...you get it"
cwilkins88
Top Contributor

Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Postby cwilkins88 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:32 am

Tyler wrote:Source of the post We caught up (but there is probably a new one tonight).
The episode with Rosa coming out as bi to her parents was really sad. It was nice her dad was willing to keep his relationship with his daughter but the mom needed more time. Then it was so sweet/sad when Jake and everyone went over there for game night. I like a comedy that can sneak in a heart felt moment and make you feel.

The episode after that was described to me by Wilkins as one of the funniest episodes of B99 ever. The doofus crime family brother was really funny.
"Why do you have so many lamps"
"I ordered 100 instead of 1. I only had 6 months to return them...you get it"

I don't know why, but this episode just had my number. I loved it.

Return to “Shows”